eBook & Audio
Contact us for a Bridges card number to access books, magazines, and audio books. Or if you want to use your current, regular, card (starting with 100...) they work, too. Bridges/Libby access, just like our regular library cards, are free!
For more help with Libby, visit Libby Help
From the State Library of Iowa (July 2022):
Update on the OverDrive & Libby apps
Attention, OverDrive app users! OverDrive is discontinuing the legacy OverDrive app in early 2023 and transitioning users to the Libby app. Libby is OverDrive’s newer app for browsing and enjoying digital content from our library.
It’s time to give Libby a try! All your loans, holds, and wish list items will be waiting for you in Libby when you add your library card.
Libby also comes with new features we know you’ll love, like:
· Tags to categorize books however you’d like—you can even sync your OverDrive wish list into a tag!
· A central bookshelf for all loans and holds
· Customizable notifications for ready holds, new magazine issues [include if your library offers magazines], and more
· Compatibility with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Sonos speakers
· Easy access to OverDrive support staff
Note: Our library’s digital collection will continue to be available at https://***.overdrive.com on desktop and mobile devices.